Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Still more of "life stuff" getting in the way of writing. Though I did have a wonderful idea for another story last night, and had to get up to write it down and outline it. If I hadn't, I never would have gotten to sleep, and eventually would have lost the idea completely. I keep a notebook and pen next to my bed for just such times.

Though I do have to learn to write slower - there are a few ideas written in there that are either hieroglyphs or my husband is using my notebook.

Hope to get lots of writing time this weekend. The husband and daughter will be away and, barring any incidents with the dogs, I should have lots of "alone" time with my laptop. My aim is to get the next two chapters of "Red" edited and posted on authonomy.

I'll let you know how that goes.

Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment