Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time flies when your working...

But I am not having fun (at work). A new technical editor has been hired at the office though, so the workload should start to wind down a bit. It is nice having someone else to talk English and grammar and semantics with... or rather, to talk with about English and grammar and semantics.

But still, before I knew it, two weeks had gone by and I hadn't been on here.

The good news is, I have actually gotten some writing done (bits and pieces here and there - several late nights with my husband reminding me just how late it is). I've been working on the second book in the dragons trilogy (I wasn't as far done as I thought when I put it aside, and now, upon my reread and edit, I am fixing that) and have been having fun with that, and enjoying writing again.

I can't wait to get started on book three (I have the outline done and a few scenes roughed in.)

Isn't it great when you start enjoying it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment